- Any product sold to be picked-up in Puerto Rico or sent to a Puerto Rico address, an IVU of 11.5% (tax) will be added to the total amount and will not show online. Those orders are managed differently than other US/International orders.
- You must follow Pay Pal terms in case you ask for a return and use Pay Pal.
- All art is sent in a protected case. Insurance is done at buyers name, so it should claim any discrepancy on delivery with the carrier, either USPS or any private delivery company. AugustoMarin.Com is not responsible for the handling thru delivery.
- If you ask for a return, a reason will be asked and is a total discrepancy of AugustoMarin.Com to return the money.
- All sales are final and can not be returned.
- Any claim must be asked by email to email@example.com.
These terms and conditions can be changed at any time without warning or indication to users, subscribers or members. – July 14, 2016